The original $345 rebuilt pool motors in Phoenix, AZ. Call For Details.
All of our new residential pool pumps and motors are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of installation. Warranties are not transferable. After (90) days from installation date there will be a service call fee of $95.
In the event of a breach of the warranty within the applicable warranty period for residential pools, we will exchange the pool motor only for free. All of our rebuilt pool motors come with a warranty as well so please call for details. Commercial pool motors come with a thirty (30) day warranty if motors fails with-in that thirty (30) day warranty it will be replaced for free.
The remedy set forth above shall be the sole and exclusive remedy for the motors failing within the applicable warranty period. AzPoolmotors.com, shall not be liable for any lost profits, loss of use, or any other consequential, special or incidental damages.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY PROVIDED WITH THE MOTORS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR VERBAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY AZPOOLMOTORS.COM.
This limited warranty shall be void and of no effect if:
1. The motor has been subjected to improper handling, storage or installation, or subject to abuse or unauthorized repairs;
2. The motor was not suitable for the application or operated above its rated load; or
3. The motor was subject to water damage such as rain, backwashing mishaps and motor bearing failures resulting from pump seal failures.
4. Suction side air leaks leading into pump such as lose pipes or cracked pump seal plates, leaf canisters which lead into the existing pump housing which can cause pump seal failures and water damage to the motor. Our service techs will notify the customers of any such leaks prior to the motor installation.
5. ANY RAIN DAMAGE: Such as Arizona Monsoon weather where heavy flooding occurs and also if the pumps are below landscape grading and drainage subjecting them to water. Electric pool motors are 115/220 volts and are not water proof and must be turned off in heavy rain conditions or motor will not be covered under warranty period!
6. All commercial motor warrantys are thirty (30 Days) from install date.
If customers so chose not to fix such leaks as indicated above which can lead to pre-mature motor damage or failure. Then the motor warranty upon installation will be reduce to thirty (30) days.
We must be notified of all defective motors which have failed during the applicable warranty period as soon as possible for replacement. Please Call (623) 256-3347.
Arizona Pool Pumps & Motors
Copyright © 2019 AzPoolMotors.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Carlos